Home

Friday, December 10, 2010

Things on my mind

My mind is all over the place today. I'm really not getting much done. Here's what I've been thinking about in no particular order.


Look at how cute he is. How can I not think about him? And he's been sick lately, so he has been in my thoughts even more than normal.


I've been thinking a lot about what I need to do to help out Santa this year. I'm close to being done , but I wish I was all the way done.


This is another person I think of often. He needs a haircut right now. I need to figure out where we are going to fit that into our schedule this weekend. I miss him when he's at work. 


I've been thinking about my hair. It used to be pretty short, as you can see. And today I miss that. I need to go blow dry it which always takes forever. Then what to do with it. I miss just putting gel in and not thinking about it again.


But then again, look at it long. That's what I'm going for again. It's been a few years since it's been really really long and I want to get it there again. Patience. . .



This man is impossible to buy for for Christmas. I love my dad dearly, but come on.


Food. I've been thinking about food, and my relationship with food, and what food I would like to eat, and what foods I think I should stop eating, and about making fudge for the neighbors, and making other candy for family, and about how I really like food, and how I really hate food.


And about how thin I used to be. I thought I was fat when this was taken. Ammon's company has parties both tonight and next Friday. I have nothing to wear and I've been stressing about it. If only I were a size 4 again. I have boxes of adorable clothes (not pictured) that would be excellent choices. But those are negative thoughts and I am trying to put them aside. Remember the progress, just think about the progress. . .

Speaking of appearance, I need to leave in an hour and my hair is wet and makeup is not on and I have a baby to get ready to visit his aunt. Better run.

No comments: