Home

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Update

Hey friends. I'm sorry it has been a while. Life is crazy busy. I'm frantically attempting to get a whole bunch of things done around our house before Saturday because we are having Cormac's First Birthday party. On top of that we are having family pictures, my dad's birthday, and family in and out. It has been wonderful but busy. To make blogging worse, our internet is on the fritz. So, this is going to be short and lame, but I'll try to update you more soon.

In the meantime, I'll be done with the elimination diet on Saturday. My days of being a vegan are almost over. It will still be a while before I have everything in my diet again, but I will have completed the 28 days. I'm feeling great. I've lost some weight and have more energy. No complaints here.

I hope you are all well. Stay tuned soon.

No comments: