Home

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fat Gym Members

As is my wont I am feeling much better after venting my frustration yesterday. At least my mind is more at ease. The pain is ever present. But I'm happier. And today is a gloriously sunny day. It's hard to be sad with that kind of sun shinning through my windows. We may even take a walk after Cormac's nap. After much research we bought this Kelty 3.0 Carrier:
Kelty FC 3.0 Child Carrier, Blue
I love it already. So comfortable. Much better than all the others we tried on. And fully adjustable for my 5'5" frame and my husbands 6'6" frame. We are hoping to do some backpacking this summer with a possible trip to the Grand Canyon. So I need to start training if I'm going to carry my boy. My boy who is going through a huge growth spurt. If he keeps it up he's going to have to walk himself.

But I digress. What I really wanted to write about was what is going on over at BlogHer. Have you seen this video blog? If you haven't, you should take a quick minute to view it.



I thought about this the entire time I was working out today. I kept thinking, "Yeah! Rock on! I can do this, and I don't care what anyone thinks either." It helped me get through my workout today. So thank you BlogHer for your Own You Own Beauty Campaign. I'm on board.

No comments: