And while we are sharing wonderful Easter goodie ideas I thought I'd share a video as well. This Easter we can all rejoice and be thankful (as with every Easter) that the Lord has risen.
Peanut Butter Granola
5 cups Six Grain Cereal
1 cup sugar free peanut butter
1 cup Honey or Agave
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1 pkg sugar free, organic chocolate chips (or about 2 to 3 cups depending on preference)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix the cereal, peanut butter, honey, and olive oil in a large bow.
- Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Spread cereal mixture evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place back in a bowl and allow to cool.
- Stir in chocolate chips (if desired, it tastes awesome without them too).
- Store in Ziploc bag or airtight container.