Home

Monday, April 4, 2011

A Running Joke

I know I said I'd have an announcement today, but between our two different sets of guests and conference we just didn't get anything done this weekend. Thus, stay tuned next Monday for the big announcement.

I realize that most of my writing is on the serious side, and perhaps you wonder if I have a sense of humor. So I'd like to send you over to Run, Eat, Repeat where Monica is doing a new feature on Tuesdays called "A Running Joke." Last Tuesday I shared a running experience that I had that was rather comical. There are two other jokes shared as well that will tickle your funny bone. While you're there check out the rest of the site.


And while we are on the subject of humor, this is me. Reading and blow drying my hair. My husband thought it was funny. I like to double task, and I love to read. Anyway, Happy Monday.