Home

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Writer's Block

I've hit a bit of a writer's block the last few days. It's not that I'm out of ideas. I have tons of ideas that I wish to share with the world. It's that I'm distracted. I hurt my wrist yesterday and it is really hurting. I don't know what I did. I'm trying to decide if I should just suck it up, or see a doctor.

My special project that is a surprise is getting close to being ready (not finished, but ready). I've been consumed with plans and working on things to get it all the way there. I can't wait for the final product. It's turing out better than I had thought. I also can't wait to tell you all what I'm up to.

Last night I begged my husband to take us out to dinner. I didn't want to cook. We've been eating out a lot lately though. So I promised him that we wouldn't eat out for the entire month of April (except when family comes to visit at the end of the month since that was already planned). I need some yummy, easy, inexpensive dinner ideas. So my mind has been on that (any suggestions?).

Cormac has been cracking me up on a daily basis. My little boy is growing up and changing so quickly. With all the projects we have going on here sometimes Cormac has to play by himself. He's still in the room with me, I'm just not very involved. So I've been trying to make sure I spend some time each day with nothing else going on but time with Cormac.

And lastly, tonight we have a Relief Society dinner at church and I am making a cake for the event. My mind has been on cakes and decorating cakes. I'm not much of a cake decorator, so this has been intimidating. But exciting.

So today I'm going to refer you to the side bar where you can pick any of the links there to find a little body image inspiration. I'll do better tomorrow. In the meantime, any dinner ideas that you love? Or maybe you could give me some ideas to blog about as well. What would you like to read here?